In the past, even before the Roman period, Dugenta, the little town where we are, was a meeting place for the people travelling south or north of Italy from Caserta to Benevento and that happened because the whole area used to produce excellent wines. Dugenta means two peoples, duaes gentes, Romans and Sanniti.
Spacious spaces and quiet climate
For the overnight stay there are 17 country-style and country-style rooms that reinforce the linkage with the countryside of the hills on which the Estate is located.
Swimming pool included
Ample free parking
Children 0 to 4 years old are free
Check our offers for the dates / specials
Check in 15:00 e check out 12:00
|FROM MON AT FRI||SAT AND SUN||FROM MON AT FRI||SAT AND SUN|
|COMFORT||€ 60,00||€ 70,00||€ 70,00||€ 80,00|
|SUPERIOR||€ 90,00||€ 100,00||€ 100,00||€ 110,00|
|SUITE||€ 120,00||€ 130,00||€ 140,00||€ 150,00|
These rates are per day, in a double room (2 people), including breakfast.
° Double room for single use € 15,00
° Supplement for third bed (children up to 4 years old) € 20,00
° Children 0-4 years old free, with meals on consumption
° Dog Supplement € 10,00
* All the aforementioned rates may be subject to change without notice, and also do not include Christmas, Easter, and various holidays.
* Supplement half board € 25,00 per person (1 starter, first 1, 1 second, water and 1/4 wine)
* Full board supplement € 45,00 per person (1 starter, 1st first, 1 second, water and 1/4 wine)
N.B. From 01/11/2017 to 01/04/2018 you will not be able to make half board and full board (except Saturday and Sunday lunch) but only the following tasting menu:
* tasting menu € 10,00 (cutlery of cheeses and cheeses and 2 glasses of wine)
* tasting menu € 15,00 (cutlery of cheeses and cheeses, seals and 3 glasses of wine)